Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Any Syspro EDI users out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

edieyeing

Technical User
Feb 18, 2005
US
Does anyone out there use Syspro EDI?

That depends, are you asking for the EDI that is native to Syspro and that I've never used or are you speaking of the one found at ? If you are indeed asking about Don's program, ask away, I'm all ears.

Laurie

Yes, I am referring to Don's program.
I am having a few issues but this is the most critical at the moment.

I am using the Input/File Sort to process Inbound files. When these files are processed I set the option to create/generate/send the 997. If a customer sends two inbound files (i.e 850 and 852), the program creates a seperate 997 for each document but with the same ISA control #. Therefore, it fails at the VAN.

Any thoughts? It sounds like a bug but I could be missing something.

I don't use that portion of Don's code so I don't know how that is suppose to function.

I do see though that Don had addressed that same issue with his Nov 2, 2004 version. Are you running a version newer than Nov 2? If not, you may want to consider updating. If you are running the latest version, you've probably got a bug on your hands.

Wish I could help more.

Laurie

yeah, i'm currently running the 10.14.04 version. I need to update and see what happens.

thanks for your help

You may already know this but please make sure that you do a back up of your program files (*edi*.int), data files (*ed*.dat), and index files (*ed*.idx) before you do your upgrade.

Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back