Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Any software to make a screen saver out of pics and then an ex fille !

Status
Not open for further replies.

khashyar7

Technical User
Aug 11, 2004
CA
Hi,

What I'm trying to do is to make a screen saver out of the pictures I have on my hard drive and then create an executable file, so any computer illiterate could just double click on the exec file and that would automatically set his/her screen saver to those pics !

Anyone has any idea !?

Thanks,

Kash

To use personal pictures as a screen saver. (Help and Support).

Ensure that you have two or more pictures in a folder on your computer. You can upload pictures from a digital camera or scanner, or copy them from the Internet or an e-mail attachment.

Open Display in Control Panel.

On the Screen Saver tab, under Screen saver, click My Pictures Slideshow in the list.
Click Settings to specify the folder containing your pictures, define picture size, and set other options.

To open Display, click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Display.
My Pictures Slideshow scrolls through all the pictures in the folder.
After you specify a screen saver, it will automatically start when your computer is idle for the number of minutes specified in Wait.

Click Preview to see how the selected screen saver will appear on your monitor. Move your mouse or press a key to end the preview

try 3d cube screen saver (google)you have to change to root of the pics but it cool screensaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back