Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Any news about MX-one V.4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfpup

Technical User
Dec 1, 2004
US
Is there any news about V.4 ?
I am specially interested how will be covered small remote site where PSTN connection is needed as well?

I´m also interested in more info about MX-ONE Ver. 4, it should have IP extensions with every feature that works on a digital set and also some system improvements that should be of good use. I´ve heard that technnical training on V4 is taking place already, so i guess that it won´t be long till we hear news about it. I hope someone on this board has more info.

Played a bit around with V4. Biggest improvement in my opinion is the ability to control multiple gateways per server.

Cheers,

/Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

V4 is nice, one server controls multiple gateways, new hardware the Compact SMH and the new MGU board, split installation process make it more practical to upgrade large TSE sites, 10 digit number extension, new CTI interfaces with SDK kits, new MTS and MP pages have a more professional look, more SIP features, more features on IP phones combined with the D446 phones V4 will take the MX-ONE into the next generation with more capabilities and more features, addressing both segments of the market small site installations will get a push from the new hardware, large site need all the new features and multiple gateways will revolutionize how we look at MX-One dimensioning.

Really great work from the Aastra MX-One team.

TELEC3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back