Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

any Ideas about exams Solaris 7 Part1 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Instructor
Jan 14, 2003
BR
HI guru's

Within Six months, I have been studying in Solaris 7. About two months go I joined this wonderful Forum, it is a great forum. There are a lot of helpful guys in this Forum.

My question is, I am planning to make a part one Exam in Solaris 7 in this week? Is there any one who can help me some, any Ideas?

thanks
far

Thank u very much helping me out NavinB and cubchubby.
I have some basic knowledge, but my problem is, I do not have any practical, what I have basically is theory. And I have already go through the above mentioned sites and some other sites: such as Examcram and Basically what I want know is, if any one go through real exam? what Should I expect, which part of most questions is coming from
e.g. LP print, prints commands, Packages, filesystem and so on.

thanks
far

If you pass those practice tests ok and understand everything pretty well...
you should be fine. I took the test last winter and I can't remember what
was on it. I signed a disclosure that I'm not supposed to discuss particulars
of what was on the test. I will say...it was easier than I thought it would be.
I'm also a MCSE and a CCNA...so I might just be used to these tests.
Good luck!

Hi,
If u can clear these practice tests then u would be quite able to clear the certification test as well.And regarding the questions,they r fairly distributed from all of the topics...so u should have know-how of all the topics...

Dear visitor, you have got lot of sites for practice. You can see some more of practice quetions in As you have already referd, is more of real exam type and useful.

you will expect more questions on printing and LP services.
you get the question like /etc/system - the kornal configuration file.

dmesg command.

who, passwd format,source of patches, format, admintool etc..

Still require I can frame the important quetions and can mail you.

thanks all of you, and I appreciated u r helpness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back