Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Any Greek Cobol Programmers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theotyflos

Programmer
Oct 15, 2000
GR
Hi all,

Sorry if this is out of subject, but just wondering: Are there any Cobol Programmers in here from GREECE besides me?

That's ok webrabbit. Not all of us can be perfect ( BAD Greek humor [rednose] [2thumbsup] [afro2] )

If it's any consolation, I'm from Africa. DR Congo to be precise.

Dimandja

WOW!!! both of you are very far away. Never been there :-(.

Nice to meet you Frederico :)

Never been to Angola nor Portugal :-(

greek - i can use your help - all these new languages are Greek to me

Hi mikeleibo,

I'll be happy to help you. You just gave me an idea for a new compiler: In ANCIENT GREEK !!! THAT would be "Greek" to you and to everybody else (including me).

Hi denisdv,

Glad to meet you. If you are interested, we can exchange ideas, algorithms etc. Feel free to contact me directly: tkan AT in DOT gr. (I hope it's ok to post my email here).

Theophilos.

-----------

There are only 10 kinds of people: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Hi CobolKid,

Greetings to all the Greeks in California.

Theophilos.

-----------

There are only 10 kinds of people: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

yasso greek programer...

seems i am the most close to Greek

I am from Israel, but we have other problem in computerization

since the langauge are wrtten from right to left.

Barry

Hi,

I have been in greece; more than once. But I still don't understand any of the greek language og letters (very funny letters).

This is just denmark saying hi to all.

Regards
Skumfidusen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back