Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Answerd calls within 10 sec. report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savataj

Technical User
Oct 12, 2006
JO
Hi all,

any idea how can i get report for the answered calls within 10 sec. and another report for the lost calls after the 10 sec. (Symposiom call center 4.2)

thanks

It's a bit of a manual task but you should run the standard "application delay before answer" report for the period you are intersted in. This report beaks down in 2 second intervals the times at which calls were answered. The output is in graphical form but it is easy to add the totals up youself. Likewise, the delay bfore abandon report will give you the lost calls.

An easier way is to set the application threshold to 10 seconds. You can then get the information directly from the standard application performance reports.

I actually had to create a User Defined report (using Crystal) for a customer to report a similar number. They did not want to add up the data "buckets" manually. It was not too difficult as there are data elements for each interval (bucket).

i think there is some setting should be configured from the pbx side

Miles, are you saying you were able to run the report against different 'targets'?

I thought the call was pegged as either meeting or failing the 'time to answer' target.

We have a customer who wants to be able to run a report to say how many answered within a) 60 seconds b) 120 seconds c) 300 seconds. Any suggestions how to do this if the pegging described above isn't a constraint?

Thanks

DD

Using Crystal Reports software, I modifed the Application Delay To Answer report to add several new columns. For each column I added up the underlying data elements to yield the number of calls answered within different time periods similar to what you described.

I haven't had time to work with the new report wizard in CCMA, but you might be able to use it to accomplish the same result without having to use Crystal Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back