Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Answer/disconnect supervision

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBX

Programmer
Aug 15, 2002
GB
How do I set Answer/Disconnect SUpervision (supn) in LD 14 of my option 11, release 25?
When I type chg (change) then hit enter through the various changable options, supn never appears?
I am trying to enable the completion of a conference call, before teh called party answers.
Thanks!

MBX..
Some trunks do not show the SUPN prompt as supervision is inherent in the signalling system.
Is there a particular trunk type that you are trying to change?

Colin

Hi Colin,
We are trying to change answ/disc supn for a couple of reasons. First, our trunk is an ISDN e30 (Europe).
Most importantly, we need to complete a conference call to an outside number, before that party answers. Strangely, we can do this if we create a conference call to the PSTN of a station on our PBX, but not to a stations PSTN that is not an extension in the PBX, or to a station in our PBX if we just dial the four digit ext number.
Another reason we are trying to change answ/disc supn is because we are using MLS and CT Connect and we do not detect an outside line hang up during a conference call.
Any advise would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Hmmmm... i need to have a look at the Manual... anyone else like to chip in and help

Colin

MBX.... Can you access LD 21 and post the EXTT and TRNX settings in the NET_DATA block of the Customer data block (CDB) Colin

Hi Colin,
Our settings are EXTT YES and TRNX YES.
Thank you for taking the time to help us, this is quite a bit more critical than I can describe here.
Best regards,
David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back