Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ANSI X12 FORMAT 837 Conversion to NSF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Is anyone aware of a product that will convert X12 837 file to an NSF v3.0 file?

We @Netprise have designed and developed net.AcrossBiz a java and xml based integration suite that could be of interest to you. Please call me at (610) 564 8150 or visit to know more about our product.

We are in a phase of establishing branding for netprise and are looking for few select customers to give our product for a very low cost for their participation in our branding efforts.

Our product can convert any type of document to any type of document and runs as a ejb components on any ejb compliant application server. With multitude of features a product suite such as Net.AcrossBiz will definetely meet your integration project requirements.

Raj Nukala
(610) 564 8150
rajn@netprise.com

I've use the Sybase ECMap tool. You can also look at GEIS A.I. (Applicaion Integrator) and Mercator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back