Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ANR2576W Warning "Multiple Schedulers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelfischer

IS-IT--Management
Jan 18, 2006
CH
Hy all!
I have a TSM Server 5.3.4 running on Windows 2003.
In the Activity Log i often see the Warning ANR2576W after complete (or skipped files) backups:

An attempt was made to update an event record for a scheduled operation which has already been executed - multiple client schedulers may be active for node NODENAME. (SESSION: 0000)

I got this Error often from the same Windows and Linux Clients (both 5.3.4) and i am sure that only one scheduler is configured on these nodes!

Anyone got the same problem?

Are the client & server system clocks closely synchronized?

Kind Regards,
Matthew Bourne
"Find a job you love and never do a day's work in your life.

hey matthew, thanx for quik reply!
yes, they are closely synchronized, but not exactly! (they use no resp. not the same time servers.)
do you think, this is a possible source for this failure?

Odd that the node name is NODENAME. Sure you don't have another machine configured with the same nodename?

Hey Yrrk! Thanx for Reply! The nodename of this node isn't really NODENAME... I just named it NODENAME while copying the message (also Session number 0000). I don't have multiple machines running as the same nodenames...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back