Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Another Agent Login Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannabe1

Technical User
Jul 21, 2003
US
A client is having issues with agents logging into various hunt groups.

We get the following when tracing the event:
denial event 1381: Agent login failure: D1=Oxc D2=Oxlfa

system features:
BCMS/VuStats LoginIds: Y
Validate BCMS/VuStats: N

they do not have EAS, they have G3csiV12

Everybody's LoginID is their extension number except this one person. I interpret the "Validate BCMS/VuStats": No as the system is not checking login id with extension number. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated (the next issue i have to look at is some agents cannot login to more than one split at a time. This does not appear to be a license issue with logged in agents.

BCMS VuStats map a name to a loginID so when you do bcms split or agent reports, you have a name associated with the loginID.

As a rule, you can only be logged in to one MCH split at a time.
If MCH is none for all hunt-groups you want to log in to, you can be logged into 3 splits at a time.

check the following command output for the MCH column.

Code:
list hunt-group 51

HUNT GROUPS
Grp  Grp
No.  Name/           Grp     ACD/              No. Cov  Notif/  Dom   Message
     Ext             Type    MEAS Vec MCH  Que Mem Path Ctg Adj Ctrl  Center

1    CALL CENTER
     1200            ucd-mia y/I  n   none y   4        n             n
2    CUST SVC US
     1233            ucd-mia y/E  n   many y   6        n             n
3    DATA CENTER
     1400            ucd-mia y/I  n   none y   4        n             n
5    ATTENDANTS SOUTH
     1501            ucd-mia y/I  y   req  99  5        n       1     n
20   GOVERNOR SHOP
     1555            ead-mia y/B  n   many y   10       n             n
22   DISBURSEMENT
     1521            ucd-mia y/E  n   none y   8        n             n

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

37 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 27 years and counting

I verified all hunt groups multiple call handling is none. Verified person is not logged into any hunt groups, had her dial the login feature code versus pre programmed button. Does not appear to be a logged in agent RTU. Compared hunt groups looking for misc error somewhere. The denial event 1381 leans toward the hunt group MCH or EAS. They do not have EAS.

Try a different bcms agent loginID for the same station? If this works, someone fat fingered when they logged in as your user.

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

They are not entering agent id.

they enter login feature code and hunt group number. she gets waived off before she could even enter agent id. Her agent id does not match extension number like the other agents, but she can log into other groups. Does that help

What does status station for her look like?

bsh

yesterday when i was working with the end user, she was logged into hunt 50 and could not get into hunt 52. i had her log out of 50 and she could not get into hunt 52. Status station showed her in and out of hunt 50, otherwise i saw nothing unusual.

If she can log in to other hunt groups, you may want to double check that the extension number she is using has been added as a member of the hunt group she's trying to log in to.

verified she is in the hunt. The denial event indicates MCH enabled on the hunt, already logged in or ... something to do with EAS. you would think something so simple ...
They do have CMS but agent id verification is N. this person is the only one whose agent id does not match extension number. not sure if CMS can deny log in with out verification on.

list hunt-group

I = internal measure (BCMS) as programmed does not verify loginID
to allow login other than nobody else is currently using it.
E = external measure (CMS) Does verify login exists and not being used by another station
B = both BCMS and CMS

bsh

Are both Hunt Groups set up as ACD Hunt Groups? If not, the note below from an Avaya Guide may help:
When you change an ACD split to a non-ACD hunt group, each agent in the split must dial the Hunt Group Busy deactivation code to receive calls for that hunt group. If the agent has an AUX-work button, the status lamp lights when you make the change. The agent can then press the button to become available for hunt group calls.
Do not include agents in an ACD split in non-ACD hunt groups if the agents also receive ACD split calls. The system distributes all ACD calls to agents in a split before the system distributes hunt group calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back