Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Annual Maintainance contarct charges 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkht

Technical User
Mar 28, 2003
US
hi ,

We have G3 r pbx with 1200 ports , wanted to know what is the Annual mainainance contract prices.. Is it on the P.O value / per ports.
If percentage - what percentage
If per ports - what is the per port vaule.

It varies from vendor to vendor but it is done on a per port basis. I have an agreement at $.50 per port but I believe the going rate is about$.60 from Avaya.

Mike Jones
LSUHSC

I believe the numbers Mike listed are correct for the avaya maintenance assist program. This is the lowest priced plan that avaya has avaiable. There are other plans which cost upwards from there. It will depend on the level of maintenance you think you need.

System is purchased through Avaya distributor. We are planning to have 24/7 support & only for hardware purchased through them.

they are qouting us in percentage based on P.O value. If we want to take up with Avaya , what will be the per port value for 24/7 contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back