Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Annoying OnHold tone - nec 2000 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonus54

MIS
Oct 28, 2002
US
Hi,

Whenever a user is putting a call on hold the person on hold is hearing an annoying tone like a busy signal. The holder usually ends up hanging up shortly thereafter. I figured the setting must be somewhere in CM08, but I just can't seem to find it.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks
Todd

Ice Cream truck music!!!!!!

1) You will have to take your system down and change the Jumper setting on the cpu (jumper is marked INT / EXT)

2) Cm 480 you need to set the following:

00:1400
01:1400
02:1400

3)plug rca connector from music source into the cpu and adjust volume with pot (yep,black wheel on cpu...NOT the NUMBERED SENS wheel!!!!!)

Happy listening.

Cool, that's what I was looking for. Looking at the card, I see the pot, and a JP0 and a JP1. I can't tell which jumper sets the int/ext as they don't seem to be labeled.

Normally I would experiment but the jumpers are right next to the battery and I don't want to wipe the prog out.

No music yet, but at least the tone from hell is gone. It's a good start.

Thanks.

DO NOT TOUCH JP0 !!!!!!!!

I say again, DO NOT TOUCH JP0 !!!!!

JP1 is the internal/external MOH adjustment.

good call NEAX!

As I said above......

1) You will have to take your system down (OFFLINE) and change the Jumper setting on the cpu (jumper is marked INT / EXT)

I would Back this system up before making changes.

I love that ice cream truck music! Puts me right to sleep at night!

I hate the ice cream truck music. It makes me think like I need to be chasing something while screaming "STOP! STOP! I WANT SOME!" And ya know what, they never stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back