Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Animating real people

Status
Not open for further replies.

misslilbit02

Programmer
Jun 25, 2005
US
Hi,

I have an idea for some flash I want to put on a site. I don't know how to do what I want at all but I'm posting here to get some ideas maybe someone can steer me in the right direction.

The site is for a walk-a-thon. I want about 5 people walking towards you but I don't want the cartoon look. I want everything to look realistic.

I found a tutorial on walking so I can begin there but can someone tell me how to make the people look realistic?

I want the people to look real like on this site

Greetings,

I'm probably the last person to seek help from however, if you're talking about the woman in the tv talking about the apartments, I don't think it's "animation" you're looking for but rather just simply 'importing' a pre exsisting video clip into your project.
Go to 'file' and then 'import' and select 'import to library' this will bring the video clip (of people running) into your project.

Hope this helps,
Dave

Just make sure you use some video editing software first to edit out the background, so you can have the person move any where!

------------------------------------
The number one Flash resource on the net, from Flash tutorials to Flash games, check out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back