Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Animating in ImageReady

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewisdesigner

Technical User
Mar 23, 2004
US
Help!?

I just did my first animation in ImageReady 7.0. I need the last little part to loop nonstop. Is there a way to make part of the animation loop only once and the rest to loop nonstop?

Thanks!

I don't think that's possible in an animated gif. In a swf, yes.
Why would you want to? you can't have one part loop(if it only plays once, it's not a loop), and if the viewer missed it, all they would see is the last part looping endlessly.

Moe: It could have been a real ugly situation, but luckily I managed to shoot him in the spine.

Thanks Barehug!

You asked why I'd want to do this. The reason is, I need the first part of the animation to happen once (the logo appears) and the 2nd part to loop (two characters interact over the logo continuously).

Does that make sense?

Makes sense, but then if you're only going to see it once (blink and you may miss it)why bother with the logo appearing bit in the first place?

It will just increase the filesize.

Moe: It could have been a real ugly situation, but luckily I managed to shoot him in the spine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back