Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ANI

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexitele

Technical User
Jul 24, 2003
US
today I show last four digits if I call you .want to know what is all needed to change that to 10 digits.

Would depend on software release. I would look to see what CLID is programed as. All scr keys will default to table 0. Go to ld 21 to PRT type CLID. It is programmed in ld 15 under NET as the gate opener.

1st step is a pri for outgoing calls, then you can alter data with clid entries, if your using t1's or analog trunks you can have the provider add the company main number, if your showing the last 4 digits to outside lines, a single clid entry will fix it, if you need help setting that up post a question about setting up clid and i'll post the steps from my switch

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

CLID set-up in LD-15 Net_Data to show caller ID on incoming and outgoing.

ld 21
new
clid

ENTRY 0
HNTN 803
ESA_HLCL
ESA_INHN NO
ESA_APDN YES
HLCL 434
DIDN YES
HLOC
LSC
CLASS_FMT DN

this is my entry 5, you'll need to build it as your entry 0, that will give you 10 digit clid, if you want a different number for certain stations build one like this

ENTRY 4
HNTN 803
ESA_HLCL
ESA_INHN NO
ESA_APDN YES
HLCL 4348232
DIDN NO
HLOC 434
LSC 434
CLASS_FMT DN

this one shows a 10 digit number we use so people can't do a call back... on the set key 0 scr xxxx 4, assigns clid table 4, by default all sets are clid entry 0, some users want entry 0 to be the main listed number as opposed to their did, like the ceo

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back