Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Analysis Studio Show Attributes

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackware

Programmer
Dec 13, 2000
US
Has anyone seen this happen? Sometimes when trying to view an attribute in Analysis Cube by right clicking and mousing over Show Attributes, the menu that comes up says "Loading…" but the attributes never load. This has happened on multiple machines and across different attributes, but it does not happen with any consistent basis I've been able to see. Sometimes the attributes come up fine (especially after restarting IE), but sometimes the above happens.

not sure..

try a different browser and hitting the dispatcher directly to see if it still happens..

Thanks for the response. I thought it wasn't possible to use analysis studio in a different browser because it uses activex controls.

not sure.. i think there are browsers other than IE supported. do you have any firewalls, load balancers etc? if you have a load balancer, make sure the sticky bit is enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back