Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Analog trunks blocked 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarikou

Programmer
Jun 23, 2010
DZ
Hi guys

I have a problem with any LG IP-LDK system, when I try to transfer an external analog incoming line to another external analog one the lines block when the communication is finished.
I mean the transfer works the communication is established but when one of the phones close the communication the two external analog lines are blocked and you do not have any solution but restart all the system.
I think it is because the historical operator do not send the signal of the end of communication, but the solution exists on Alcatel and Avaya systems !
How can it work on LG systems ??
Thanks in advance

The feature is named polar (or current) reversal, and this only exists on some boards for the LG PBX.
It does e.g. not exist on LCOB for ipLDK-100.
There is only one solution -> swap to a LCOB type that supports this facility. (or use ISDN lines - they support this facility).

///doktor

Thanks Doktor

But Do we have to ask the operator to send us the polarity reversal on the analog line or it the anlog lines support the feature automaticly?

Regards

If you have a LCOB board that supports polarity reversal, the telephone line provider/operator must also support this and enable it on the actual lines.

///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back