Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Analog port question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrulez

MIS
Jun 27, 2005
US
We have an Option 11c, I need to find out how many analog ports we have available. Also is it possible to find out what phone number is associated with each port?

Last time verizon was onsite they said we had no more analog ports available, or possibly one left. Dont exactly remember. I need to verify what's being used and by what number.

Thanks in advance.

go to ld 10, 11, or 20, docs in ld 10

req=prt
type=500
then enter until you get the list, or it returns to prompt with no available 500 ports.

You can also do a visual check in case you have any spare cards with a red light on, or not fully seated, I have seen spares both ways. You want to find an analog message waiting card. Then you would have 16 ports if you can find any spares in the system.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

In software
LD 22
Req SLT

In hardware

Ld 20
Pr
LUVU
type 500

Thanks,

Buddy

ld 20
luvu
500 or 2000 gives you a list of vacant ports.. you can stat each card.. ld 32 stat 1 return.

the fastest way to see what dn is programed on each port

ld 81
lst
then at feat sets..that shows you tn/dn on analogs and dn's on digital that have one unique dn on key 0

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back