Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Analog phones 6730, 6700 R button 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ealfnav

Technical User
Dec 18, 2018
ES
Hi everybody.

I have a problem with this phone series (6710,6730 analog). If I connect this terminal on Mxone 6.3 sp2 H2 the flash key doesnt work properly. The call is hung up.

With other phone models (Mitel or other standar analog phones) the flash key work properly.

I was changed aspac 251 and 253 but neither worked.

Anybody has this terminal working over Elu-34?

Thanks in advince

Hi, sorry I can't help with the phone types but you should be aware that hookflsh detection is performed on the ELU hardware/firmware. Because of this any change to the timing parameters must be followed by a board restart for it to take effect. Try aspac again but restart the board you are testing on.

Hi ealfnav,
Try to change the flash time on the 6710 or 6730. I don't know how to do it but sometimes is the problem with some analog tfno.
Gooduck

Hi Guys!!!

Both have reason.

After restart elu 34, aspac was activated correcly. It I did not known it.
If I change aspac 252 to 50, all analog phone works fine.

Is possible also, to change the flash time on phone, but I have to do this on 600 terminals!!.

Many thaks for your support and thanks in advince.

Hi ealfnav, I am glad that you have a resolution to your issue.

If you have the option of changing the flash time on the phone, that is the best option because you keep the system standard and it enables a mixture of telephone sets because, as ASPAC is system wide, you cannot have a mixture of phones with different hook-flash times.

If you only have 6710 or 6730 phones, then there is the option to change the ASPAC and restart all the ELU34s. You can do this individually or if possible with RFEXI during no-traffic time.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back