Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

analog phone, ringing non stop- elite 192 version 5 software

Status
Not open for further replies.

heski

Vendor
Dec 26, 2006
US
i have an anolog phone on an elite 192 version 5 software. and its ringinging non stop.. it goes from idle to ringing non stop..
how do i trouble shoot?? i want the ringing to stop..

thank you!

Not that familiar with the product but it sounds as though a relay has stuck. You could try powering down but I don't know how volatile the memory is on these things. If you don't need the station working, I would suggest simply unplug the line cord and wait until more qualified help is forthcoming.

I agree with OzzieGeorge. There doesn't seem anything in the programming that would cause this to happen. Try rebooting the phone system.

There is a reset button on each of the cards. You can reset that SLI card while the system is on and it will not affect any other devices. You could also hot swap the SLI card with a different SLI card just to verfiy there isn't a problem in the back plane of the KSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back