Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Analog card on Opt 61C

Status
Not open for further replies.

GypsyMoth

IS-IT--Management
May 3, 2007
US
Hi everyone,
I have a new analog card that I placed in Slot 14. When I perform a STAT on it, I'm shown that all units are UNEQ. However, when I try to build an analog phone through TM, I get the error "Incompatable Wireless Card Density" SCH0810. I am also unable to build a phone through the console. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

You might try this from the console

LD 10
REQ OUT
TYPE CARDSLT
TN 14

then

REQ NEW
TYPE CARDSLT
TN 14

Sounds like the WRLS prompt was set to yes on a previous attempt.

Not positive, but I think my method might be the fastest fix.

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

Thank you for your reply. I tried what you suggested and I still get the Incompatable Wireless Card Density" SCH0810 error.

Can you post the actual TTY dialog of you trying to add the TN from the command line.

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

I get the card density error when I try to add the phone through the TM server. When I try to add the phone through the system console, I get the error SCH1871 which tells me that I have exceeded the maximum number of analog phones allowed. When I use LD 22, SLT, somehow, all of my analog equipment (fax) are not listed as analog. They are shown as CLASS Telephones in which I have nine that are available.

LD 32
STAT

00 = UNIT 00 = UNEQ
15 = UNIT 15 = UNEQ

LD 10
REQ NEW
TYPE 500
TN 012 1 14 00
CUST 0
DN 3109
SCH1871

Post up your SLT please

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

For it to use a CLASS license instead of an analog license, in the CLS of the set program CNUA and/or CNAA. Then it should let you build it.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Thank you everyone for your help. I got it to work by setting the CLS to CNUA and CNAA. However, I had to do this through the system console. When I used TM to create the phones, I kept getting errors. At least I know how to do it in the future. Thanks again!

IF you build the 1st phone via the term and answer wrls no.. then you can use otm.. rls 27 or so had wrls default to yes.. you couldn't copy a set to a new card or use otm for the 1st set..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back