Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Alternative to ACT

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanman74

Instructor
Apr 28, 2004
US
We use AdCreation Toolkit to create custom Ad sizes in Quark 4...ACT does not have a 6 version...Anyone found a similar product ?

Wot exactly do you want the replacement to do? All actions of ACT...or just a few actions?

BD

just have a list of custom ad sizes..I know they can put sizes in, but their "used" to the list, and well, change, you know.....

I helped to delvelop a bespoke system to do this a while back with a company called Storepoint International.

Bascially the system will handle all ad size changes, re-flow changed copy into them via style sheets, images changes...etc.

It may be a bit of 'overkill' for your purposes, but if you're in a busy environment, it produces the work in about 5% of the time it would take an operator to generate the files. From a single page ad to a 100 page brochure.

If you want their details...just answer this post and I'll post the contact details

BD

Speak to Mark Alford @ Storepoint International
Number is: 0208 549 4477

Tell him Tony H refered you...(he'll charge u extra) LOL!

Good luck

BD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back