Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

alt to CCC or CCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

qtelcom

Vendor
Jun 11, 2007
CA
what other call center packages work as well as. or better than CCC or CCR.

Someone mentioned Xima Chronicall to me, I've checked them out but they don't seem to have a realtime status module yet. What experience do you guys have with 3 party vendors solutions and a call center desire on the IP Office.

have a look for Avaya Dev Connect partners and speak to your BP/Disty. they should point you in the right direction.

I don't have recommendations, sorry.

Jamie Green

ACA:Implement - IP Office
ACS:Implement - IP Office

Football is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

we led a customer to Zeacom and from then on Zeacom took over and installed it themselves. They are happy with it. They had CCC before and did not have the features they wanted but due to the fact that we have not installed and seen the new system I can not tell you the features of it. But will give you more info.

Joe W.

FHandw., ACS

I don't suffer from insanity
I enjoy every moment of it :)

Or try Key-Link

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged

Doesn't Call Sweet Live have a product like TAPI that basically hyperlinks phone numbers on websites for you? I heard that anyway.

Call Sweet Live DOES have a module that will let users to highlight a number on their computer and press a key combination (Alt + 2 for example) and their phone will dial the number that is highlighted.

key-link as replacement of CCC/CCR, i AM surprised....
CCR is basic but pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back