Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

alright guys..one last look.. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldfused

Technical User
Jan 27, 2001
US
tell me what ya think..need to put the preloaders in for the loaded movies..will do that tomorrow night..having a problem with those because when i preload the loaded movies, a couple of the buttons that load them were ghaving to be pressed twice for them to work..have no idea what the heck that was..maybe something to do with player 6..all is done except the portfolio page..identity and print is done there so you can have a look..portfolio page might be about 180k so be patient..800/600 has no intro..1024/768 does so if ya want have a look at that..not sure if i'm gona keep the intro or not, what you guys think?

and i plan on adding on the index page with or without intro links just haven't made it that far yet..
logo.gif

carlsatterwhite@orlandomediasolutions.com

Wow man, looking good.

Can't see anything wrong with it from a first look, love your new logo and that intro blows your old one away.

Well done..... funkymonk B-)

rod@sameplanet.co.uk

Flabbergasted!

Only 2 small details at this time...
Second press on the same button again reloads that item.
Maybe add a skip intro button for returning viewers.

Regards,
new.gif

indeed..thanks..
logo.gif

carlsatterwhite@orlandomediasolutions.com

Wow it's VIRTualy amazing.

Only one thing, it would be a lot better if you used a popup window (no tools, buttons etc...) since you don't need them.

But again, it's just MY opinion. ;-)

Very nice job [2thumbsup]

Have Fun...

Sharky99 >:):O>

Nice site, very nice use of colors, I have to say I couldn't get the intro to play, I have a cable modem, but it's still not comingup. Good luck!
t5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back