Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha Weekly Sales Report stopped working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeromio

Technical User
Jan 26, 2007
US
My Weekly sales report just stopped working. Now it just gives me column headings and says "No Data to report".

This is true for ALL weeks, even those that I have already generated a report for. I have data in the date stamp folders. I can generate "Sales by Revenue Center" reports. How do I fix this?

Have you checked the settings for weekly sales reports. There will be 2 colums what is available in the report and Included what you want to see

I did and that hasn't changed - I have everything selected. I looked over the various log files in /tmp and didn't see anything that looked like it was related to this issue. Something global changed such that this report just no longer works. The data is there, but I can't run this report (which I desperately need b/c all of my financial tracking is based on this report).

Sometimes I just end up deleting everything in temp folder and try again and for some Aloha reason it works

Try regrinding each of the dated subs using the run command....example....c:\aloha\bin\grind.exe /date 20130420

I had this same problem this morning, where a weekly sales report would not generate for 06/03/13-06/09/13. After manually grinding all of those dates individually, the report came up without a problem.

Just wanted to give a heads up that this solution worked in my situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back