Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ALOHA training manual 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

benson83

IS-IT--Management
May 9, 2007
US
I'm a new manager that is trying to figure out how to use the back office. There are no manuals in site and the other managers have only limited knowledge of the system. Where can I order or download a manual from?

It is on CD. Not usually printed anymore. You will need to order the resource CD from your local dealer.

Bo

Remember,
If the women don't find you handsome,
they should at least find you handy.
(Red Green)

Does anyone know if there is a link to 5.2 user manuals the above link is for 5.3 manuals

To answer my own question. The link is for ver 5.3 but also includes ver 5.2.8 thanks for the link
Allstop

Does anyone know the aloha formula for doubling the price minus a dollar? I thought that this would be the simple mathmatical formaula 2x-1, but that does not work. Thanks for all your help.

Hi there,

Does anyone know if I can only buy the Aloha software. If so where and how much per license. I spoke with their Atlanta reseller but he said I have to buy both the hardware and software from them.

We used our own hardware and purchased only the software & support. We paid $897 for the software and $800 for support.

Where can I find software and support for that price? I am running 1 stores and paying lots for support (hardware & software). We are looking into opening another store. Thanks in advance for your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back