Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

aloha tips correction after clock out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

remzino

Technical User
Aug 20, 2009
US
we run aloha at work, and is there way to go back and correct tips on a credit card after the employee checked out and clocked out?
my manager tells me no, but I find it really hard to believe.
Kind Regards

It has to be done before the CC batch is done at the end of the day. What has to happen is delete clock out , then delete checkout and then you can get to it and rerun your checkout.
You can not ever get to it if you clock back in for a new shift because the manager only has access to the most recent shift.

Bo

Remember,
If the women don't find you handsome,
they should at least find you handy.
(Red Green)

I knew for the delete check out,
is there a way to do it once we are clocked out, the check out seems to disappear, on squirrel and maitre d we could easily go back using the bill number, aloha doenst have such a system?

The checkout only disappears if you have clocked back in for a new shift.

Bo

Remember,
If the women don't find you handsome,
they should at least find you handy.
(Red Green)

You can always adjust the tip in EDC at the BOH..the servers checkout would be wrong but the customer would be properly charged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back