Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha Ticket Manipulation - Proof through MetaData?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DueDiligence

Technical User
Nov 28, 2012
First post, looking for some guidance, thanks to all in advance.

I have a manager who I believe is working the system. Whether he is complicit with some of the staff, I do not know, but I need an independent audit to help me analyze this issue.

I know most will want to know about my systems and try to help me accomplish this, as I understand this is a tech forum afterall, but I am not comfortable in that regard.

What I really need are some names of credentialed IT/programmers that are willing to freelance and help solve this puzzle. Who knows, maybe I am crazy and there is nothing there. If I have an independent, I won't look like I am on a witch hunt!

do you mean you think he is tampering with the software directly and changing sales data after it's recorded? that is supposed to be impossible but I know for a fact it can be done but there are much easier ways to cheat... if you're a bit more specific maybe I can give you some ideas? also, talk to your aloha rep about 'restaurant guard' its an anti-theft program they offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back