Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha Tableservice 6.2.15 Install Disk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

acuity2011

Technical User
Jun 22, 2011
US
Does anyone have an Aloha 6.2.15 install disk. Need to do a new back office server

Looks like the latest version is 6.2.35. I have been using 6.2.15 since 09/2008 with no issues. Any comments on the most stable version in the 6.2 line

Aloha is up to 6.5, actually. 6.2 isn't considered to be PCI-compliant anymore. I've actually been able to just copy the Aloha directories in the past, then run the Register_Iber batch file which should be in your root Aloha (%IBERDIR%) directory.

Having the disc is preferable, but not always an option. Try asking your vendor for the disc. They don't have to give it to you, but they might if you're nice :)

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. -John Lennon, Allen Saunders

You will need to upgrade your key with your dealer in order to install 6.4 on a 6.2 computer. $$$
I will look for tha latest version of 6.2 and upload it sometime this weekend.

Cheers,
Coorsman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back