Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha stops at "Waiting for 200090101 to grind..." 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0dE

Vendor
May 8, 2009
CA
Hello everyone,

Has anyone had a problem with Aloha grind running indefinitely?
My FOH gets stuck on "Waiting for 20090101 to grind... " indefinately (I waited 2 hours hoping it'd go away, but no luck)
I'm using Aloha v6.2.16
I've searched through this forum and google, and the closest solution I found was , but it doesn't seem like my case, because I have both aloha.lic and grind.exe in correct folders.

Also, I ran grind.exe on my BOH BIN folder, and it also stops at
Waiting for 20090101 to grind..."

Both BOH and FOH communicates fine.

Thank you guys for reading this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In your iberdir, is there a folder called 20090101 ? It is saying that January 1st of this year won't grind for some reason.

To get it to go away, you can add a file to that folder called: gnddbf30.xxx

Just make a new text file and name it that (NO .txt extension) or copy one from another dated subdirectory.

Then, you have to ask yourself if you need to be able to see a sales report for that date. If you don't, you are done. If you do, then try to view it in Aloha Manager. If it looks okay, you are done. If it doesn't look okay, you need further assistance.

Thank you so much.
My problem has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back