Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha Slip Printer layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

bc641990

Technical User
Feb 20, 2012
US
Hi guys i have a problem with aloha

Currently the servers print out a ticket from a terminal when the food has taken over 10 minutes, they print the tickets under Financial...View Tables...view times. But the problem is when they print it it does not show the sides. Is there a way to add a button under the view tables just to print out the slip with all the food and the time on it. Or just change the way the "view times" prints

You are basically asking if it will reprint the kitchen chit, currently the way your system is set up it wont. If you flag every modifier item to "Print on Check" in Item Maintenance it will reprint everything on the guest check.

yes, would that be on the guest check? could i add a function in just to print the a slip with the kitchen chit slip

also I have a labor spreadsheet which its got it all has to be copied and pasted from the aloha report...i feel like there has to be a way to simplify this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back