Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha Running Reprint.exe from CMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClayTaco

MIS
Sep 24, 2015
US
Anybody know if the reprint.exe has cmd line options similar to rpt.exe?
Got a dude who wants to rip info from the guest check reprints, cause he's a maniac.

It does, here are the variable:

ALL, ALTALOHAINI, CKO, DATA, DATE, DEBUG, DEBUGCONVERTLOG, IBERDIR, RPTAUDIT, RPTXFERS, SQLMODE, STORENUM

Thanks Tubes, didn't seem to work, here's what I'm trying to do:
reprintq.exe /Date 20170406 /[GuestCheck] /[All]

I tried just running reprintq.exe /date 20170406 but it's still prompting me for the Date so I don't believe it accepts any switches.

Reprint and reprintq have the ability to reprint guest checks and checkouts, and can output to the screen or the default printer. I'm not sure you're going to be able to get it to output to a file or stdout (I'm guessing this is to be automated, not run by hand every day). Depending on what your maniac friend wants from the guest checks, he might be better off looking into the grind files, like gndsale, gnditem, or gndslsum. They're in each dated subfolder for that DOB.

If that's not cutting it, post a little bit about exactly what he's looking for, and somebody here ought to be able to come up with something.

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back