Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha Revenue Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shemps

Technical User
Oct 23, 2004
US
Hi...and thanks in advance for even reading this!
Should be a simple issue. I set up a new revenue center (banquets). I set up a new employee entitled "banquet bartender" and listed them under banquets. What have I done wrong that anything rung up under that employee does not report to my revenue center report? $0.00 is all that is ever listed. Am I missing the most basic steps? I'd be happy to give any more info if needed, but mostly, thanks for this forum!
John

Revenue centers are tied to tables, terminals, order modes and job codes. If the Banquet Bartender is opening atab then the revenue center applied to the terminal is being applied since the revenue center for the job code is the bottom of the list.

You have two options:

Create a new set of tables with a prefix number. For instance with my customers I add a 9 in front of the current number so table 10 become 910 table 100 becomes 9100. Then assign the table to the revenue center you want. This works for servers well.

Since you mention bartenders I assume you are using tabs.
In this case you can create a new order mode, call it banquets and assign the order mode to the banquents revenue center. Then on the job code assign the default order mode to your banquents order mode.

Pasupport. Thanks so much. Didn't think about the terminal...sometimes I miss the obvious stuff. P.S. does anyone know the Alt-X trick? I can't find it.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back