Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha Redundancy Limit Exceeded

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottm52

IS-IT--Management
Mar 11, 2005
US
Sigh, the ongoing saga continues......

Aloha System has been in redundancy (out of town system) for 21 days, now hitting exceeded limits and I can't be there til Late today to build out
a replacement server.

Anyone know how to exceed this limit? Setting? File Marker?

THX

Just a thought; have someone take a thumb drive and move over the previous days folders to the thumb drive and reboot.

Has anyone got any advice on this. It would be nice to know.

change the date back a few days on the terminal will grant more time.
Other than that you would need to install the hasp drivers and attach the software key.

Cheers,
Coorsman

The rest of the story......

The server (after upgrading) simply refused to talk FOH-->BOH (or the other way around). I could see and interact, copy/edit, anything on the entire network. But Aloha just didn't like it.

Finally just brought in a swapout server and reloaded Aloha from scratch and all went swimmingly well. Something in the upgrade seems to have "torqued" with the registry (I think). But, this was the last in a series of big upgrades so all is well now.

FYI, I figured out I could simply change the date back on the Master and the TERMS all came back up while I put the new server in. It recovered quite nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back