Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha Price changes and Events not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

nparrous

Technical User
Feb 7, 2008
Please help. I have set up a price change for a Martini Special at my restaurant. The martini special is $2 off all day. I set the price change up by going to Price changes and creating a new price change called Martini 2. I identified each item and marked it as active. I then changed the price of the active items.

I then went and created a "set price change" event under events. I clicked weekly>wednesday for the day and set the time at opening time. I identified the Price Change as Martini 2. I selected all revenue centers. Unless I am missing a step, this should override the normal price during the event time and day, however, it doesn't. I cannot figure out why it is not working. I even re-set up the event to verify my steps to no avail.

Anyone have any thoughts on this matter? Help would be much appreciated

Did you set a Start Date and End Date in Price Change Maintenance? I was just working with this a couple months ago, however I did my price changes with price levels versus individual items. I do believe that the DOB must be within the Start Date and End Date AND you must have an event set up to activate the price change.

Price changes only fire when the item is set to use the item price on submenus.

Brad C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back