Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha KDS First Time Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClayTaco

MIS
Sep 24, 2015
US
Howdy all,

Having a couple of issues with setting up Aloha KDS for the first time. This is for Aloha QS 15.1.21 but I don't believe the version will be relevant.
The 2 major issues I'm having is

1) The expo printer fails to print when orders are bumped from the Expo display.
Expo printer is created in Hardware -> Printers and assigned to the Expo KDS controller to com port 2​
Terminal 1 Guest Check is assigned as the backup printer for testing​
On the Kitchen Station I have all Printing items flagged for testing. Ideally the only item that should be flagged is Auto-print chit when bumped​

2) My line and grill are split into a Start and Cooking. I'd like to just have the cooking panel (see attached photo)

Thanks for any help or questions in advance. Any input helps!

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=e261e985-77ee-4fa1-9c50-2a73743a75f3&file=Capture.PNG
Start and cooking split was corrected by changing Kitchen Screen -> Type to production cooking only

Expo printer was resolved by assigning the printer under Hardware -> Terminals -> Expo Controller -> Kitchen -> Printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back