Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha Configuration Center Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaleinaala333

Technical User
Aug 30, 2007
US
Hi all. I am looking for some help in Aloha Configuration Center. We just imported a store and went live with it this morning. All of a sudden the manager can't clock in. He is going directly to the functions screen. In Aloha Manager, this usually indicates that "Order Entry" is not checked in the job code, however it IS checked. When I create a new manager and assign the same job code it works.

I have already deleted and recreated the user to make sure his settings were all correct. That didn't work either.

My question here is simple, is there a "database upgrade" you can run in Aloha Configuration Center, like you used to be able to in Aloha Manager?

Any other ideas are welcome as well.

Thanks!

Found the database upgrade but that still hasn't fixed the issue. Has anyone heard of anything like this?? I'm out of ideas.

Thanks!

If you are using Config Center (CFC), then you are paying for support for the product, and you need to use the proper support channel.

Not sure if you have to use your reseller, but the direct support email at Radiant for CFC is:

cfc.support@radiantsystems.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back