Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha CD's and Updates 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

dauphin2

Technical User
Jul 31, 2012
US
In case anyone is desperate for an specific version of Aloha, here is a list of ISO's I have available. If you're just looking for a point upgrade, I've got basically every version released in the past 10 years.

Hi dauphin2,
I am in need of version 5.3.21. I've checked your list but seem like you have 5.3.19, and 5.3.22.
Do you happens to have the version 5.3.21, if so can I please have it;
if not, just wondering will my key will works with later version?
Thanks for your time dauphin2.

Your key will work with all 5.3 versions. I wouldn't go backwards though.

Cheers,
Coorsman

Going from QS-6.4.20 which version for 6.7.x can I use (I have the license)?

Mr. Coorsman,
Thank you very much Sir.
Can't wait to get sometime in the next few days to work on this.
Greatly appreciated your time, and kindness.
Tim

I am currenty running 5.3.28e SR-2 and from what I have been hearing is I can go all the way to 5.3.47g with my Key with no Problems? if this is the case does anyone have that version so that I can download it.

You don't want the g version - g was for Gold e was for enhanced. The data is not compatible between e and g.

Cheers,
Coorsman

The iso provided isn't working for QS; I have downloaded it with 3 different browsers; used 2 different programs to burn it. I tried running the iso in a VM and I get the same read error with all. Could you please reupload 6.7.xx.

Thanks!

Hi dauphin2,
I am looking for 5.2.8.224 do you happen to have this version? I did not see it on your list.

5.2.5 then update to 5.2.8.224 using BIN updates, which I do have

Ok great if you can post them that would be a great help.

Sorry, gotta private message me on reddit, not posting links here anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back