Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha Basic Labor Scheduler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumner2514

Technical User
Apr 14, 2015
US
Aloha Basic Labor Scheduler does not have any recent schedules to copy from. It seems to "purge" everything more recent than 12/22/2014... The site has tried saving new schedules and tried to save multiple new schedules but the next day they are gone. This "purge" doesn't seem to effect any other files, although that is probably because the site is on Aloha Configuration Center so most other things are saved "off site".
I have been able to "find" the new schedules in the NewData folder, and copied them to the Data folder but this still did not help.
I have found folders that reads "oldSchedules", but the files in there are older than the most recent schedule available to be copied from.
The issue with all of this is that they have new employees that he has to add in to the scheduler every week, and employees that are no longer there that he just has to leave blank or remove.

Thanks, in advance for any help.

Aloha does not have any setting to limit or purge information from Labor scheduler, if data is being removed I would start by looking at their winhook and seeing if they have commands used to remove data and then move to windows scheduler. You can check debout.svr to see what commands are being given at EOD to help figure it out.

I checked the debout.svr and found this

NBDebout_cwq5o6.png

I couldn't find anything running in Windows scheduler that was out of the ordinary. The winhook seemed empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back