Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha BAR FOH Move Item To Another Tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrouse

IS-IT--Management
Apr 6, 2012
US
Okay, 8 years ago I would have known the answer to this but it's just been too long since I did this every day so I apologize for the simplicity of my question. I promise I only try to post the hard ones LOL. Having said that, is there a way to transfer an item off of one tab and onto another, for instance a patron orders a drink and later on somebody else wants to pay for that drink on a different tab, currently I am just having them void it and re-enter but that can't be right...

Split that item off to a separate check, then transfer just that check to the other employee.

Well, it's the bartender screen so there are no other employees logged in. Just a bartender and tabs... I want to transfer an item from one tab to another.

Same procedure, just transfer the tab back to the same bartender. When they pick it up, they can choose which tab to add it to, or start a new tab.

Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back