Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha 6.7 comp but customer pays tax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffnLR

Technical User
Apr 8, 2012
US
Hey all, I am trying to have a comp button that will do 100% of the subtotal but leave the tax there for the customer to pay.
I have the button setup with 100% and on the "taxes" tab i have "guest pays tax" checked. Some reason its not working like i expected.. I have tried items with both inclusive and exclusive tax and when i apply the comp it takes the check to $0.00 I know i could get around this by manually entering the subtotal when applying but was trying to get it to do it automatically to avoid issues.
I would also like for this comp to charge the customer all the inclusive taxes also if possible. I left "exclude inclusive tax" unchecked.

Thanks for any help here :)

Hi,

Did you get this resolved? if not i can help. reach out to me on reddit

Hey, yes i ended up having to do it as a tender instead of a comp. Thanks for the reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back