Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha 6.5 Installation .iso

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakaria

Technical User
Feb 24, 2010
US
thread693-1727908

Our server has met an untimely demise and it seems that our hard drives have been trashed. We have backups, but unfortunately some files and folders must have become corrupted a while ago and our backups are useless too. It looks like I'll have to build a new server with a fresh install of Aloha, but I need to track down a copy of the installation .iso. I'm pretty good with computers and this forum has been a lifesaver in the past so I'm hoping I can get the system up and running again before redundancy is exceeded.

I've seen posts with links to dauphin2's collection of aloha install .iso files, but not sure how to contact dauphin2 or gain access to the file that we need. We were running Aloha Tableservice 6.5.24 (not sure if the hasp would support a later 6.5 version or not). Would appreciate if someone could help us out. Thanks in advance!

Ill see what i can do tomorrow, but i prefer to be messaged through reddit (you just need to create an account and message me there) for providing links. You can use any 6.5 version, even the latest With your key.

Just created an account on reddit - will send you a message there.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back