Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha 15.1.21.0 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronRN

Technical User
May 25, 2018
BS
Quick question guys, does anyone have a sample tableService database for Aloha POS 15.1.21.0/Aloha Manager 17.12.0.358?
Would be really appreciated...

I have a sample database for 6.7 that you can import into 15.x

Ahh okay it seems that 15.x.x aloha uses SQL DBs, I was already able to create a sample database but are you saying you have an SQL db from version 6.7? Or that there is a way to convert the DBF files back into an sql file?

you'll need to delete your sql db and reimport the dbfs into cfc (sql). If you need a zbak of the database, i can create one

Ahhhhh,hmmmmmm, okay. Well I'm still kind of learning the data structure of this. I did notice that a folder title CFC along with Aloha, AlohaKitchen and ATG was installed in the BootDrv folder along with Aloha. I noticed it held a few of the components for the Aloha Manager but not entirely sure what it stands for or all its uses.

I'm not sure if you're saying that it is possible to convert the DBF files to sql but a zbak file would be nice, since I can do a backup restore from the Aloha Manager Utilities menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back