Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Allow new subnet out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denda

MIS
Oct 30, 2001
US
I have created 2 new subnets in my internal network. They can communicate with the rest of the internal network, but they can not get out to the Internet. We have this working with another subnet, but they have their own router. I can not find in SmartDashboard anything that specifically states to allow this subnet out. I have posted on the cisco router forum and it seems as though this must be a firewall config that I can't find.

I currently have allowed 10.50.X.X out, this seems to be allowing 10.50.1.X & 10.50.10.X out with no issues. I went straight to the nokia device and read the initial file and in there I can see a few specific entries for the 10.50.1.X & 10.50.10.X networks, but I don't know if this is the file that needs to be updated. If so, I need to know how to do that.

Thanks in advance.

Figured it out... DOH! I forget about Voyager! Everything is working great now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back