Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Allow International (specific code)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tman45

IS-IT--Management
Jun 26, 2007
US
I need some assistance with allowing dialing to a specific International code. I thought we could dial this country (Venezuela) but it could be blocked but I forget how to find which digits we are blocking in NARS/BARS. I tried to set up a SPN but that did not seem to work - this phone is trying to dial 901158212xxxxxxx or 901158212xxxxxxx
What is the recommendation to achieve that versus using SPN - or is that the way to go? I created SPN 01158 with flexible length of 16 and used same RLI as normal 011 International but that did not work. I have looked at other posts which prompted me to attempt adding the new SPN. Thanks in advance for helping since I am having trouble (lack understanding on International dialing/NARS/BARS).

DES 108
TN 252 0 15 17 VIRTUAL
TYPE 1140
CDEN 8D
CTYP XDLC
CUST 0
NUID
NHTN
CFG_ZONE 00001
CUR_ZONE 00001
MRT
ERL 1
ECL 0
FDN 5000
TGAR 2
LDN NO
NCOS 5
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
SCI 0
SSU
LNRS 16
XLST
CLS UNR FBD WTA LPR MTD FNA HTA TDD HFA CRPA
MWA LMPN RMMD AAD IMD XHD IRA NID OLA VCE DRG1
POD SLKD CCSD SWD LNA CNDA
CFTD SFD MRD DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDD CDMD LLCN MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUD DPUD DNDD CFXD ARHD CLTD ASCD
CPFA CPTA ABDD CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AGRD MOAD AHD
DDGA NAMA
DRDD EXR0
USMD USRD ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND OCBD FLXD FTTC DNDY DNO3 MCBN
VOLA VOUD CDMR PRED RECD MCDD T87D SBMD
KEM3 MSNV FRA PKCH MUTA MWTD DVLD CROD ELCD
CPND_LANG ENG
RCO 0
HUNT 5000
LHK 1
LPK 1
PLEV 02
PUID
UPWD
DANI NO
AST
IAPG 0
AACS NO
ITNA NO
DGRP
MLWU_LANG 0
MLNG ENG
DNDR 0
KEY 00 SCR 3016 1 MARP
CPND
NAME xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
01 SCR 3516 D MARP
CPND
NAME xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you already have SPN 011 then trying to add 01158 would be a conflict. If you already havd 011 in there then everything 011xxxxxxx should work, unless you have Deny Code built in there. Print the SPN 011 and post it here.

Are you sure you have an SPN of 011? The reason I ask is because if you do it should not let you build 01158.

Yeah that is what I thought too :) I thought most everything should go out 011 so I don't get it. The employee can reach the person via her cell phone and when I dial all the digits (even before making this dhange) I get a busy after the system tries to process the call for some time. Is it possible that the customer is on the phone and doesn't have call waiting? LOL! Not exactly sure what to think about it.
I initially did get a conflict but then in looking at more posts it had a space between the 011 and 58 so I wondered if that was why. I was thinking maybe I have to send it out a different route? Like maybe RLI 5 is too restrictive? I am not that great at RLB/RLI stuff either. I just don't do it enough. The PBX has been mostly solid since 2009. Thanks again hawks and KCF - you guys are quick responders as always.
Lastly, I think I built the allow code for Dominican Republic a LONG time ago, but I don't recall how I performed that. Only four hours of sleep so maybe that is why :D It is true that we could be blocking the 58 code but not sure how to check that (would require more digging on posts).

SPN

SPN 011
FLEN 0
INPL YES
CLTP INTL
RLI 5
SDRR NONE
ITEI NONE

SPN 01158
FLEN 16
ITOH NO
CLTP INTL
RLI 5
SDRR NONE
ITEI NONE

SPN 1888
FLEN 0
CLTP NONE
RLI 0
SDRR NONE
ITEI NONE

SPN 402
FLEN 0
CLTP LOCL
RLI 0
SDRR NONE
ITEI NONE

SPN 531
FLEN 0
CLTP NONE
RLI 0
SDRR NONE
ITEI NONE

SPN 712
FLEN 0
CLTP LOCL
RLI 0
SDRR NONE
ITEI NONE

SPN 911
FLEN 3
ITOH NO
CLTP NONE
RLI 8
SDRR NONE
ITEI NONE

If the system processes the call then it is more than likely a carrier issue. I would remove the 011 58 and just leave the 011 in there. I would also print out RLI 5 and make sure of the FRL level and make sure your user has a high enough NCOS to make this call. If she can make other International call after you remove the 011 58 then I would bet it's a carrier issue. Australia time and temp is 01161396694916 for a test number. If that cal routes then it's a carrier issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back