Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Allow calls to one country only from a single extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

cazzer999

Technical User
Mar 1, 2006
GB
Can someone help me with the following:-
I want to allow international dialling to Poland only from a single extension. We have a Siemens Realitis 6.3 switchboard. Can someone tell me which command I can use to allow calls to this dialling code only.
Thank you.

Set up a specific TAC (trunk access class) that allows what you want then assign that TAC to the required extn

Hi there,
Check for spare route restriction table (lrru s).
Change type to "allow" if necessary (rrtt table no. a).
Put full Polish number(s) required into table including international dial code (arrt table digits).
Put in any other dial codes or full numbers required to be allowed (arrt table digits).
Check that this tac allows route restriction to be applied (rtga zone tac y).
Associate this rrt with a spare tac (racr zone tgac tac rrt).
Assign this tac to extension (stac extn tac).

Alternatively, if this extension is only required to dial one (Polish) number then set extension operation to a dedicated number (reo extn ded digits).
Hope this helps.
Cheers & Beers.

Hi there,
In my post to you the other day I got the following two lines in the wrong order.
Below is the correct order for them:-

Associate this rrt with a spare tac (racr zone tgac tac rrt).
Check that this tac allows route restriction to be applied (rtga zone tac y).

Again, Cheers & Beers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back