Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

All TVS Voicemails

Status
Not open for further replies.

TelecomAvatar

IS-IT--Management
Oct 6, 2006
US
I went to a first time customer with a TVS 75 voicemail. The voicemail had an administrator password on it through the PC programming. I had to hook up a modem, so that Panasonic tech support could dial in and erase it. My question is this; does anyone know how to do this themselves, this is a discontinued product but tech support won't give it up and we still have many of these voicemails still out there. Someone may not want to disclaim this information on this forum, I am a certified panasonic technician with certs from the 336 all the way to the TDE and TDA 600. If you want, you can email me off forum
at bryan dot blair at cci4solutions dot com. Thanks in advance.

i'dd like to know what it is myself!but I personally
have never locked down the tvs voicemail....

I seem to remember drowssap (password backwards) but I my be thinking of a different Sys, give it a try

We don't put passwords on our TVS's either. The customer owns it and it is in their location, so why bother. Thanks for the info Trotski, I will give it a try as soon as I can.

yep password backwards works on all but the last production batch of tvp/tvs's.

Just tried it on a TVS-220 and it does not work. Shardian, what voicemail did you try it on? Also, what country are you based out of?

password reverse does not work here at all on any of the USA models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back