Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

All Call Voicemail Going To Specific Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegenerallee

IS-IT--Management
Apr 7, 2011
US
I've got a BCM50 (version 2.0.2.05e) that has an "all call" line that rings all extensions (generally due to the key code box at the gate forwarding to the all call extension). One of the users is getting voicemails in his mailbox when the call goes unanswered. I've looked at the profiles for the "all call" line and the user receiving the voicemails in the Telephony -> Sets -> Active Sets section and haven't found a thing that would explain why this is happening.

Any suggestions on where else to look or what setting(s) to look for would be greatly appreciated as I'm not very familiar with some of the more intricate details of this system.

Never heard of ALL CALL terminology but your best to use Hunt Groups with Door/Gate Phones as they ignore the Call Forward settings at the users sets. Also never program Forward Busy for the sets that answer doors,gates or lines.

Sets/ Call Forward No Answer and Forward Busy wil come into effect no matter what type of call comes to that telephone.

Thus Hunt Groups!

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back