Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ALEX 9.3 on Windows Vista krasches are there never version? 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdman1

Technical User
May 30, 2005
SE
ALEX 9.3 on Windows Vista krasches are there never version? have installed it on my laptop with windows vista business but when it opens internet explorer the explorer krasches? are there never version that works on Vista/Windows7 on XP its ok

Alex is an Ericsson product and has not been purchased by Aastra so there are no Alex updates anymore, new documentation is released in pdf format. Your problem is likely to be with ie8 if you are using that than vista.

best parnum

modify the shortcut to make it always run in adminstrator mode. This works for me (windows7 here, should be the same for vista)

/Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

A Hughe Thanks! for rapid answer on my issue it worked by adding run as admin in shortcut problem solved!

I have issues with Alex too when you search. If you search for certain terms, then click on the result, Alex will crash.

Admin or no admin this happens. Annoyingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back