Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AlarmTraq user's 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojoputter

Technical User
Oct 11, 2005
US
I know this is an Avaya forumn, but hopefully someone can help with this. Just upgraded our AlarmTraq to 7.2.142, prior to the upgrade, I use to get an e-mail after it did it's inads testing every Monday morning at 2:00AM. I no longer am getting this e-mail. Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing...?

Check System-Wide option and click on the email tab. Look for the Administrator Email Address. This is where the test results are sent.

The problem I'm having is, the AlarmTraq is not doing the test inads I have setup for some of the customer profiles. I have it setup to run the tests on Mondays & Thursdays and since the upgrade it's not running on those days.

release 7.2 or above uses an offset instead of specific days of the week. If the offset is set to 7 then the systems will be tested once every 7 days

and where do you setup the offset feature..?

sorry for the late response. Click on System-Wide Options > Misc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back